Based on my reflections and rating myself I find that I
believe I am an 8 in spiritual well-being, in 7 in psychological and a 4 in physical
well-being. I have a goal of spiritual development by continuing to educate
myself in the Bible and continue to be actively involved in my local church
with a personal goal of continual nightly readings but want to grow to increase
morning readings before my day begins. I want to increase my psychological
well-being by increasing my awareness of the need of myself, and this transfer
to the need of increasing my physical well-being by focusing on my nutrition
and exercise goals. One of the things
that I can do to increase all of this is by reading my bible for 20 minutes
while I do my walk on my treadmill.
I performed the relaxation technique and was frustrated and
couldn’t complete it. The first few minutes with the Rainbow Technique my
thoughts kept repeating ROY-G-BIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and
violet) and thinking which body part would I be working on? I couldn’t get past
it in concentration, although I did listen to it, and the heart and love portion
just made me sad. I guess maybe I need to change the psychological aspect more
than I thought!
We all have a purpose of our life, and truly liked the portion of the aqua blue light ;) My life does have a meaningful purpose!
We all have a purpose of our life, and truly liked the portion of the aqua blue light ;) My life does have a meaningful purpose!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.